Hallie Henley Design is a Houston, Texas based interior design firm committed to creating timeless, sophisticated and comfortable interiors that are reflective of the individuals who inhabit them. Owner Hallie Henley Sims leverages multiple years of experience in the hospitality and high-end residential design fields to create spaces that are fresh, tailored and eminently chic.
Hallie’s background includes a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design from the University of Oklahoma coupled with a Master of Arts Degree in Interior Design from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Hallie began her career at the hospitality design firm Duncan Miller Ullmann Design, working on boutique hotel projects in the US and abroad in China. Hallie then went on to fine tune her design talents working for the award-winning residential design firm Courtney Hill Interiors in Houston, Texas. Hallie’s portfolio of work includes new ground-up construction projects as well as full-scale renovations.
Hallie lives with her husband and their one-year-old daughter in a 1920s bungalow in the historic Heights neighborhood of Houston. In her spare time, she enjoys trolling estate sales and FaceTiming with her nieces, Ruby and Lulu.
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional)
- Boutique 18 (named one of the top 18 up-and-coming interior designers in the US, as selected by Boutique Design Magazine, 2009)
- The Savannah College of Art and Design Outstanding Achievement Award in Interior Design, 2007
- The University of Oklahoma Outstanding Senior Award in Interior Design, 2006
- TCAS Designer Walk: Friday, November 11th - 4:00pm to 4:45pm Buy Tickets